Depending on the form and the country of delivery and your preferences, you can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Electronic payment (Euro, US Dollar, Polish zloty) - the most convenient and secure way to make payments via the Internet. In our shop we accept electronic payment at no extra charge. Payments in Euro are supported by DotPay, payments in Polish zloty are supported by eCard to which you will be redirected to payment. The whole process takes place quickly and safely - choose your bank and pay the charge.
The DotPay system supports secure transactions in Euro and US Dollar:
- credit and debit card - Visa and MasterCard with 3D-Secure enabled.
The eCard system supports secure transactions in Polish zloty:
- credit and debit card - Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro,
- e-payment and e-bank transfer - mTransfer, Blik, iPKO, ING, Bank PeKaO, Santander, Millennium Bank, Alior Bank, Crédit Agricole, Inteligo, T Usługi Bankowe, Citi Handlowy, Eurobank, Ideabank, Bank Pocztowy, GetIn Bank, BOŚ Bank, Volkswagen Bank Direct, BNP Paribas, Volkswagen Bank Direct, Bank BPS, Envelo Bank, Plus Bank, Noble Bank, mPay, SkyCash, Toyota Bank, Idea Paylink, d. Raiffeisen Bank, Bank Spółdzielczy we Wschowie, Bank Pocztowy, Kasa Stefczyka.
- PayPal (Euro and US Dollar only) - pay with your PayPal account.
- Bank transfer (Polish zloty only) - payment must be made on a specified number of Polish bank account, which will be indicated in the email confirming acceptance of the order. When the payment is received, we will start processing the order.
- Cash on delivery (Polish zloty only) - you pay by cash on delivery of the goods (to the postman or at the branch of the Polish Post Office). This method of payment is associated with a higher fee for the execution of the contract.
All prices in English version of our shop are listed by default in Euro. You can change the currency by clicking at the bottom of the page.